As the name suggests, Smart Infrastructure Innovation Awards are given away to Urban Local Bodies, Municipal Corporations, and Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) of Smart Cities that demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a combination of technologies for efficient delivery of citizen centric services. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing technology to gain a competitive edge, improve operations and become more responsive to citizens and partners.
Nominations from the Government Enterprises are sought for the Smart Infrastructure Innovation Awards across the different technology categories. The nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be felicitated at the Smart Infrastructure Symposium 2017 (24-25 November, Chennai)
Eligibility Criteria/Rules & Regulations:
- Urban Local Bodies, Municipal Corporations, Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and related Government Enterprises.
- While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
- Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
- Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express Computer and other Express Group publications.
- The last date for filing nominations is Feb 28, 2018
Tips & Guidelines
- The judging panel is on the lookout for companies that have broken new ground in using IT systems/initiatives/projects in adding value to life of citizens or have assisted in improving accessibility for a particular citizen-centric services.
- The nominated project should articulate the impact that it has had such as creation of new revenue channels or improvement in overall citizen related services.
- Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.
- Provide as many details or numbers as you can about the nominated project, including project dates, time-lines, history, milestones, costs, etc.